Our 6-burner BBQ gives you more grilling space, which allows you to expand on the amount and variety of foods to serve your guests.
It’s the ultimate BBQ buying question: how big should I go? Of course, the answer to that question will be determined by the amount of space you have, the number of people you’ll be cooking for, and your budget.
If your culinary skills are limited to sausages and hamburgers, perhaps a smaller 2- or 3-burner BBQ is the way to go. However, if you love to use your BBQ for creating feasts that require a bit of extra grilling space to get the job done, you’ll be looking at 4- and 6-burner options instead.
If it’s the larger 6-burner gas BBQ you’re looking for, the choices on offer at Ziegler & Brown will take your breath away.
Why Choose a 6-Burner Gas BBQ?
You need to think about the space available for your BBQ. It’s going to be the centrepiece of any outdoor area, so if you’ve got the space, why not create the ultimate entertaining area that both looks incredible and ensures your cooking experience is as enjoyable as possible?
Opting for the 6-burner gas BBQ is like going for the bigger size when making any purchasing decision; it gives you more options. Owning a BBQ with more grilling space allows you to expand on the amount and variety of foods you can offer your guests.
If you’re an adventurous chef who loves to prepare banquet-style feats, you’re going to need a BBQ with enough space. No party or social gathering will be too big, and you’ll be able to prepare everything in a fraction of the time when compared with the limited grill space offered by smaller BBQs.
Everything from baked fish to spit roasts, and more exotic creations such as cakes and desserts, will be a breeze with a larger BBQ. And let’s face it, who doesn’t want to have the most impressive outdoor entertaining area in the neighbourhood?
Features You’ll Love
Ziegler & Brown 6-burner gas BBQs don’t just offer endless grilling options so you can experiment to your heart’s content – they’re also built using top-of-the-range materials. This means they are made to be extremely durable and cook your food to perfection for years to come. And just one look at them will confirm they are unrivalled when it comes to both design and style. With three different options to choose from, your BBQ may include all or a combination of these features:
- Six cutting-edge Radiant Quartz Technology (RQT) burners that provide the ideal cooking conditions so your food will be perfectly cooked inside and out
- A combination of RQT and cast iron burners
- Inverted v-shaped stainless steel or vitreous enamelled cast iron grills giving you fat-free cooking, 100% rust resistance and trouble-free cleaning
- Infra-red rear burners and rotisserie kit for cooking the perfect spit roast, vitreous enamelled cast iron hotplate and side burner
- Two fully welded stainless steel or vitreous enamelled steel fireboxes and hoods, creating ideal heat retention and distribution for the complete cooking experience.
Which 6-Burner Gas BBQ Should You Choose?
If you’re serious about creating the ultimate entertaining area that will be the envy of anyone who lays eyes on it, any Ziegler & Brown 6-burner gas BBQ you choose will do the trick. The only decision you have to make is how many of the superb added features do you want and need. This range includes:
- Grand Turbo – Six RQT burners, two fully welded stainless steel fireboxes and hoods, infra-red rear burner and rotisserie kit, and stainless steel cooking grill with bonus vitreous enamelled cast iron hot plate.
- Turbo Elite – Six RQT burners, two fully welded vitreous enamelled steel fireboxes and hoods, and full stainless steel grill with bonus vitreous enamelled cast iron hot plate. Side burner is an optional extra.
- Turbo Classic – Three RQT burners and three cast iron burners, two fully welded vitreous enamelled steel fireboxes and hoods, and vitreous enamelled cast iron grills. Side burner is an optional extra.
For homeowners who wish to incorporate their BBQ into the build of their home or outdoor area, each model comes with a build-in version.
Get Your BBQ Today
Browse online to find out more about our range of Ziegler & Brown BBQs, or if you prefer to see them in the flesh, head into your nearest Barbeques Galore.