Cooking Time: Approx. 5 minutes
300g prawns, peeled, head removed and de-veined
2 red chilies, sliced
3 segments of garlic finely chopped
1 bunch of coriander, chopped
Tips: If the prawns are not cooked before you add the other ingredients you run the risk of burning the other ingredients while waiting for the prawns to cook since sliced chilli and garlic take 30 seconds to cook.
1. Replace one of the grills with the optional hotplate.
2. Turn on the burner under the hotplate and pre-heat for a few minutes with the hood down.
3. Lightly oil the prawns and add to the hotplate. Cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
4. Once the prawns are bright red in colour throw the chili and garlic on to the hotplate with prawns, fry and mix together for a further 30 seconds.
5. Turn off the burner and add the butter. Toss through to melt.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle over the coriander, serve.