Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 x pre-made pizza base
100g pineapple, peeled and sliced
100g ham, diced
100ml pasta sauce
100g mozzarella sliced
50g rocket leaves, washed
1. Place the pizza stone on the grill and preheat the BBQ to 200 degrees
2. Prepare the pizza by spreading the pasta sauce on the base.
3. Spread the mozzarella around the pizza.
4. Sprinkle the ham and pineapple over the pizza, season and drizzle olive oil all over.
5. Turn burners down to LOW. Place on the pizza stone and cook with the hood closed for 15 minutes or until golden.