Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 x pre-made pizza base
100g mozzarella cheese,sliced or grated
10 large basil leaves, torn
1/2 small onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 tin tomatoes
1 anchovy fillet
1. Pre-make the tomato sauce by sweating down the onion and garlic with the anchovy, once cooked add the tin tomatoes, cook out for a further 15 minutes, set aside.
2. Place the pizza stone on the grill and preheat the BBQ with the hood down to 200 degrees
3. Meanwhile, prepare the pizza. Spread the base with the sauce, evenly place the cheese on the sauce, season and drizzle olive oil all over.
4. Cook on the stone with the hood closed for around 15 minutes until the cheese melts and the base is crispy.
5. Just before serving sprinkle the torn basil leaves around on the pizza.