Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 x pre-made pizza base
1/2 small onion, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
50g black beans
10g chipotle chilli sauce
200g pasta sauce
1 teaspoon smoky paprika
100g minced beef
1/2 avocado, sliced and peeled
50g mozzarella cheese
1. Replace the grill with an optional hotplate, smooth side facing up.
2. Turn on the burner directly under the hotplate and wait a few minutes for the plate to heat up.
3. Once the hotplate is ready, fry off the mince beef with the paprika, onion and garlic until cooked through.
4. Add the black beans and sauces to the mince mix and set aside.
5. Turn the burner off and once the hotplate has cooled remove and replace with the grill.
6. Place the pizza stone in the centre of the grill and preheat the BBQ with the hood down to 200 degrees.
7. Meanwhile, prepare the pizza. Spread the base with the sauce mixture, evenly place the cheese and the avocado on the sauce, season and drizzle olive oil all over
8. Turn the burners to low. Cook pizza on the stone with the hood closed for around 15 minutes until the cheese melts and the base is crispy.