Cooking/ Prep Time: 60 minutes
5 garlic clove,minced
250g black beans
50g chipotle chilli sauce
1 litre pasta sauce
1 tbs smokey paprika
500g minced beef
1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
100g grated cheese
1tsp baking powder
50g olive oil
250ml warm water
1. Set up the grill with the optional trivet and hotplate accessories.
2. Combine flour, salt, baking powder in a bowl.
3. Make a well in the centre and pour oil and water into it mix with your hands for 10 minutes or until smooth.
4. Place on a floured bench and divide in half and then half again until you have roughly 16 portions.
5.roll into balls and flatten with your hand, cover with a tea towel and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, pre-heat the hot plate up to medium high temperature and roll out the balls until thin, don't stack them or they will become stuck.
7. Place tortilla on the hot plate and flip when the side that’s down starts to brown slightly, once cooked set aside.
8. Turn on the burner under the trivet to medium and in a wok fry off the mince with the paprika, once golden brown and a little crispy set aside.
9. Sweat down the onion and garlic, once cooked add the black beans and the sauces, add mince and cook out for a further 15 minutes. Set aside.
10. Take one cooked tortilla and place some lettuce in the middle spoon over some mince mixture and top with a slice of tomato and cheese. Fold up and toast on the side grill, serve.