Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 x pre-made pizza base
100ml pasta sauce
200g pumpkin, peeled and thinly sliced and grilled
100g baby spinach leaves
50g goats cheese
1. Turn BBQ on and heat the grill for 5 minutes.
2. Add the sliced pumpkin to the grill and cook on both sides until char-marks appear and the pumpkin softens.
3. Take the pumpkin off the grill once cooked and put aside.
4. Place the pizza stone on the grill and preheat the BBQ with the hood down to 200 degrees.
5. Spread the pasta sauce onto the base.
6. Place the sliced pumpkin all over the base and crumble the goat’s cheese all over. Season and drizzle olive oil all over.
7. Turn burners down to low. Cook with the hood closed for 10 minutes, open the hood and sprinkle the baby spinach leaves on top of the pizza. Close hood and continue cooking for 5 minutes.