2 tablespoons olive oil
6 x 220g New York-cut steaks
80g butter, softened
6 drained anchovy fillets, chopped coarsely
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Close the hood and preheat the barbeque with the burners set to HIGH and the hood down until the hood thermometer reads around 200°C/400°F.
2. Make the anchovy butter (See below)
3. Brush oil all over steaks; cook on heated barbeque until cooked as desired (for rare steaks cook 5-6 minutes per side). Remove from grill.
4. Cover steaks; rest 5 minutes.
5. Serve topped with sliced anchovy butter and optional roasted potato wedges.
Mash ingredients in small bowl with fork until well combined. Roll mixture tightly in plastic wrap to make a log; refrigerate until firm.