Please retain your receipt
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product that you purchased from a Ziegler & Brown stockist, you must have clear proof of purchase.
The stockist reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
- Please return any and all accessories and manuals supplied with product
Change of mind product returns
You may return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase. Once proof of purchase is established, the stockist will offer you an alternative product, credit (in the form of a gift card) or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase at your own expense
- You produce your original receipt at the time you return the item
- It is unopened, unused, in its original condition and packaging. Complete with instruction manuals and accessories